Self publishing is a great way to get your work out there without having to go through a publisher. Here are some of the benefits of self publishing:
1. You can control the distribution and how many books are printed.
2. You can set your own prices and make more money if you sell your book at a higher price point.
3. You can get immediate feedback on your work, which can help you improve it.
4. You can keep all the income from your book sales, which can be a valuable source of income.
5. You can become an “authority” in your field, which may lead to other opportunities.
You can also visit https://selfpublishingmadeeasynow.com/ to take the book self-publishing services.You retain ownership of your work: When you self publish, you keep 100% of the copyright and marketing rights to your book. This means you can do whatever you want with it – including selling it through traditional channels like Amazon or your own website – and make all the profits.
Image Source: Google
-You have complete control over your book’s price: You set the price for your book, and you can make as much or as little money as you want from it. If your book is successful, you can eventually sell it back to Amazon or another online retailer for a higher price.
-You can distribute your book however you want: You can choose to print copies yourself and sell them through traditional channels, or you can opt to release your book exclusively through a digital platform like Kindle or iTunes. Either way, you retain full control over how many copies are sold and how much money they bring in.