The add-on available for World of Warcraft is a game-specific tool that can make playing more fun by organizing your bags or offering useful services.
You can also check online to get more information about quest 2 attachments. There are add ons for just about anything you can think of in World of Warcraft and more are made every day.
Image Source: Google
Here is a list of steps one must take in order to install an add-on:
1. Download the mod you want to install. I recommend Curse.com or WoWUI.incgamers.com to find the most comprehensive list of Warcraft Add-Ons. These are the most used websites out there and usually, update their files regularly.
2. Extract files with unzip program.
3. Select all folders then right-click and copy the extracted folders.
4. Find your Add-Ons folder, it is usually located at this address – C:/WorldofWarcraft/Interface/Addons.
5. Open your Add-Ons folder and right-click to paste the folders you copied.
6. When you log into World of Warcraft, click the Addons button and select the addons of your choice.
Now once you know how to install it, the question arises…which should you get? I have compiled a shortlist of the most popular add ons that help a ton.
– Quest Helper: This is a must-have for anyone who is leveling. It shows you quest locations and even provides a path to follow.
These are a few of the most popular add ons, I suggest you search the sites and find the right add ons for yourself. Once you start using them, you won't want to stop.