VoIP or Voice over Internet Protocol basically means the sound sent through the digital network. Basically, what happens is that you use a high-speed internet web connection for better telephone services. Calls are diverted to the internet than through telephone lines. You can also find the best VOIP services from lecsit.com/services/phone-solution/.
Image Source Google
Computers are not needed, but network resources are needed. The same protocol or rule used to send data through the internet is used to send the sound transmission. Data is usually sent via the web in the package. With VoIP, these packages also include the sending address and Mac receiver or the media access control address, along with sound signals.
Advantages of VoIP.
There are many advantages to using VoIP through traditional pots or ordinary old telephone systems. VoIP can be used to make free phone calls.
- Because VoIP uses a package, further information can be sent over the network. Data can be compressed, which now uses less space and time, producing lower transmission costs.
- More dynamic routes to others are made if the chosen wrinkle is not available.
- VoIP works on all types of networks, and with other devices that are activated: iPhone, iPad and others.VoIP is much faster
- VoIP can integrate all other forms of communication including video conferencing and audio streaming.
- VoIP runs on the computer lane and no other additional lines are needed.
It's not outside the realm it's likely to expect that VoIP will eventually replace the traditional telephone system. The easiest way to use VoIP is to call your computer. All that is needed is software, microphone, speaker, and sound card along with your internet connection.
VoIP also offers the ability to check voice messages via the web or to attach messages to email, which is sent to your computer or handheld device.