Australia is a land of many attractions, a temperate climate, and warm-hearted people. It is becoming more popular because of its strong economy and numerous opportunities for foreign skilled workers.
There are many ways for skilled professionals to work and land in Australia. We'll be looking at the 'Australia Skilled Nominated Visa', also known as Australia Sponsored Visa' and 'Australia Provisional Work Visa'. It falls under subclass 489. This visa option is very popular for those who are interested in moving to Australia.
If you are also one of them who wants to migrate to Australia and work over there then you can visit https://australiamigrate.com/visa-types/employer-sponsorship-visa.
Image Source: Google
Australian Provisional Work Visa is a points-based visa that skilled professionals can get. It can be sponsored by qualified relatives or nominated by territories or states. The visa is valid for four years. This Visa holder must work and reside in the designated area. This Visa allows you to include certain family members in your application.
SkillSelect will first send you an Expression of Interest (EOI) to help you submit your application for Australia Sponsored visa.
Before applying for this visa, there are some basic requirements. The applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Send an invitation
- You must be between 18 and 50 years old when the invitation is sent.
- You must be in and nominate an occupation that matches the qualifications and skills of the applicant.
- The Skill Assessment should be completed by the relevant assessing authority according to the applicant's chosen occupation.
- Score at least 60 points during the test
- Meet the English Language requirements
- Fulfill your character and fulfill your health needs.