Hair loss can occur for many reasons. An itchy scalp is one sign that something is wrong with your scalp or hair follicles. Hair loss can be caused by hormonal changes and the autoimmune system. Hair loss can be caused by disease, genetic factors, and poor hair care products. Some tips to prevent hair loss are:
1. For general care and maintenance, massage your scalp gently to stimulate blood flow and encourage hair follicle development. For properly massaging your scalp, you can consider buying a scalp brush hair massager.
2. Limit shampooing to once a week. Do not rub or towel your hair. Use a large toothcomb for wet hair. Never use a brush that will pull out the waterlogged strands.
3. The most important consideration is a healthy diet that contains essential fatty acids, proteins, and nutrients to promote hair growth.
4. The products you use are an important factor in healthy hair growth. Hair quality and growth will be affected by shampoos that contain harsh chemicals and hair color creams that are too hot.
5. Ensure your diet is protein-rich. To compensate for the loss of animal protein, vegetarians should evaluate how many pulses they eat (chickpeas/lunch/beans, etc).
6. Drink plenty of filtered water. The hair is 40% water, so it's important to hydrate the scalp and skin from the inside.
7. Studies and research have shown that chemicals can be absorbed through the skin and scalp, and then into the bloodstream and accumulate in the body's organs. Organic products can help limit the exposure of your body to chemicals.
You can take the best care of your hair and scalp and prevent hair loss and unhealthy scalp.